Taking A Step Back: Free Wellbeing Workshop
Cardiff and Vale Area Planning Board (APB) is pleased to announce a series of free half day workshops designed for staff, service users and peer mentors.
“There is growing evidence to show that increasingly heavy workloads within health and social care are becoming common place, and is a contributing factor to the number of people developing severe depression, fatigue, anxiety and turning to alcohol and substance misuse to cope with the pressures and deal with stress”.
The APB recognises the impact that working within substance misuse services can have personally on you and your team and would like to invite you to attend a specially commissioned workshop ‘Taking a Step back’.
Using a mixture of Positive Psychology, Emotional Intelligence and practical application, this interactive and engaging half day workshop will look to:
– Explore areas of personal satisfaction and happiness.
– Examine deeper the impact of professional roles on personal happiness.
– Discover personal resilience to grow, thrive and succeed.
The tools used within this training, whilst focused on helping you and your team, are transferable to help service users too.
The following dates are currently available:
– Wednesday 30th May 9am – 12.30pm
– Thursday 21st June 1-4.30pm (service users/ peer mentors only)
– Monday 2nd July – 1-4.30pm
– Wednesday 1st August 9am -12.30pm
Please note, spaces are strictly limited and all delegates are requested to bring along a copy of your booking confirmation.
For more information, please click here.